[SFS] Free Software, is it Really Free? (and How Can it Benefit My Business?)

Silvia Briscoe sbriscoe@sofree.us
Thu, 7 Jan 2016 21:08:44 -0700 (MST)

Hello,

Software Freedom School will give a free talk (w/food!) on What is Free/Open Source Software and how it can benefit you and your business.

Please invite your friends and fellow business owners.   Here are the details:

"Free Software, is it Really Free?  (and How Can it Benefit My Business?)"
March 2, 2016 (Weds)  6:00pm - 7:00pm
The Commons @ Champa
1245 Champa St, Denver, CO 80204
http://www.thecommons.co/

You should see it on the official Commons calendar over the next couple of weeks.

If you have any thoughts on topics that we can/should add to this brief talk, please chime in!   We are currently in the process of creating an outline for the complete talk.  (Hence our talk is itself Open Source :-) )

Cheers,
Silvia

Silvia Briscoe
(303) 949-9303