[SFS] OwnCloud by Shoup

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Tue, 26 Jan 2016 20:35:07 -0700 (MST)

------=_Part_91971_25677657.1453865707427

I get it. You don't know OwnCloud. Maybe you don't know Mike Shoup. Maybe you've had about enough of me. I understand! Really, I do.

But, I know OwnCloud and I know Mike Shoup, and *I* can stay out the way ... mostly, sometimes.

You *all* should be coming to this show. It's going to be great. Fun, *extremely* useful product, quite possibly humorous instructor. Grab a friend and come build an Internet file-server. You will use the crap out of it. Trust me.

Come build your own OwnCloud cloud with Mike Shoup. If you want my help, I'll be there. If not, you'll hardly notice me and Heather is so nice she makes me worth putting up with.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.

------=_Part_91971_25677657.1453865707427

div style=3D'font-family: times new roman,new york,times,serif; font-size: =
12pt; color: #000000'>I get it. You don't know OwnCloud. Maybe you don't kn=
ow Mike Shoup. Maybe you've had about enough of me. I understand! Really, I=
 do.<br><br>But, I know OwnCloud and I know Mike Shoup, and *I* can stay ou=
t the way ... mostly, sometimes.<br><br>You *all* should be coming to this =
show. It's going to be great. Fun, *extremely* useful product, quite possib=
ly humorous instructor. Grab a friend and come build an Internet file-serve=
r. You will use the crap out of it. Trust me.<br><br>Come build your own Ow=
nCloud cloud with Mike Shoup. If you want my help, I'll be there. If not, y=
ou'll hardly notice me and Heather is so nice she makes me worth putting up=
r, Engineer, Evangelist<br>RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ub=
div></body></html>
------=_Part_91971_25677657.1453865707427--