[SFS] SFFS - Penetrations and Remediations

Gary A. Romero garomero@sofree.us
Tue, 5 Jul 2016 12:22:44 -0600 (MDT)

Howdy All!

I just wanted to let everyone know that we did get enough people to hold the class this coming Saturday. Mike should be releasing anything that you'll need before the class in the next day or two and if you'd still like to join, please RSVP on our meetup page or website (Links below).

Thanks,
Gary (Garheade) Romero

SFS Presence Monkey (http://sofree.us)
GARomero@sofree.us