[SFS] Penetrations and Remediations (from 7/9)

Mike MikeDawg@gmail.com
Mon, 18 Jul 2016 09:40:14 -0600

--94eb2c054186240ea40537eacb2e

Hello Everybody!!

Sorry it has taken me so long to post an update to our Penetrations and
Remediations Class that we had on July 9 (I went on vacation, after leaving
our class).

I really appreciate everyone making it out for the class, and I think we
had a great time.

As always, I'm always around to take any questions you may have about the
class, relating to the class, or pretty much anything, in general.

I spoke to some students during/after the class, and we talked about
resources practice your red team skills. I'll include some links at the
bottom of this email. So, again, as I said, if you have any questions, feel
free to reach out to me. One other reminder, is that I will be teaching the
SANS SEC504 class in Denver: http://bit.ly/2a3rsJ2  and you got it, email
me, or call me if you have any questions.

As far as resources for red-teaming, I highly recommend https://vulnhub.com/
as that is where I got my virtual machines for the class.

There are also other resources, that I highly recommend, such as:

https://www.reddit.com/r/securityCTF/
https://www.reddit.com/r/netsec
https://www.reddit.com/r/sectraining/
https://www.reddit.com/r/SocialEngineering/
https://ringzer0team.com/

Again, thanks for the awesome class, and I look forward to chatting with
you guys in the future!

--
Mike

--94eb2c054186240ea40537eacb2e

ken me so long to post an update to our Penetrations and Remediations Class=
 that we had on July 9 (I went on vacation, after leaving our class).</div>=
39;m always around to take any questions you may have about the class, rela=
resources practice your red team skills. I&#39;ll include some links at the=
 bottom of this email. So, again, as I said, if you have any questions, fee=
l free to reach out to me. One other reminder, is that I will be teaching t=
he SANS SEC504 class in Denver:=C2=A0<a href=3D"http://bit.ly/2a3rsJ2">http=
://bit.ly/2a3rsJ2</a> =C2=A0and you got it, email me, or call me if you hav=
ng, I highly recommend <a href=3D"https://vulnhub.com/">https://vulnhub.com=
br></div><div>There are also other resources, that I highly recommend, such=
=3D"https://www.reddit.com/r/netsec">https://www.reddit.com/r/netsec</a><br=
m/r/SocialEngineering/">https://www.reddit.com/r/SocialEngineering/</a><br>=

--94eb2c054186240ea40537eacb2e--