[SFS] Re-Introductions and New Roles

Gary A. Romero garomero@sofree.us
Mon, 13 Jun 2016 10:07:41 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Everyone,

A great many of you know me from when I worked with SFS a little less than 2 years ago. Well, I'm back from my stint in Florida and I'm hitting the ground running with SFS. I've taken on more of a leadership role with David and Heather. Things I'll be working on:

1. Keeping the Website up to date.
2. Reaching out to grow our following.
3. Working to schedule more frequent classes.

What are the things I can do for you?

1. Want to teach a class? I'm your guy. Talk with me and lets get it scheduled!
1a. Think something your group or team does that would benefit SFS? Again, lets get it scheduled!
2. See something the website needs? Want a link to your group? Let me know and we can work it out.
3. Is there a class you'd like to see us schedule? Hit me up.

A little about myself. I'm an Open Source enthusiast with several thousands of hours of linux administration. I work as a DB monkey during the day for a little Healthcare Software company based out of South Florida. I enjoy long walks in the mountains and coffee with friends... (TMI?)

If you have any questions about SFS or know someone you think would be a good teacher or student, feel free to connect me with them.

Thanks,
Gary (Garheade) Romero

SFS Presence Monkey (http://sofree.us)
GARomero@sofree.us