[SFS] Job: Linux SysAdmin ( Release Engineer flavored )

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Mon, 13 Jun 2016 12:28:23 -0600 (MDT)

------=_Part_134420_4843387.1465842503080

------=_Part_134421_33314837.1465842503080

This position looks interesting for a person with a couple years of SysAdmi=
n, looking for more DevOps or RelEng. If you're interested, inquire with Ma=
rty Katz (CC'd).

---