[SFS] Job: Linux and Storage engineer in Broomfield, CO

Aaron Brown aayore@gmail.com
Tue, 01 Mar 2016 19:14:08 -0700

--------------010203090603070506060509

I can testify that the direct manager is a fantastic guy to work for.

David L. Willson wrote:

> My old boss at Oracle::Datalogix is looking for a strong Linux and
> Storage engineer. He's an excellent person managing a team of
> excellent technical people, all sweethearts, not one single jerk since
> I left. If things were only slightly different for me, I'd be asking
> for the job myself. So, if you're a strong, creative, helpful geek
> with depth in Linux and Storage, say, "Aye." and I'll put you in touch.
>

> --
> David L. Willson
> Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
> RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu_CP SUSE_CLA
> Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
> http://sofree.us
>
> This is a good time for a r3VOLution.

--------------010203090603070506060509

<HTML><HEAD><META content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" http-equiv="Content-Type"></HEAD><BODY>I can testify that the direct manager is a fantastic guy to work for.<BR>
<BR>
David L. Willson wrote:<BR>
My old boss at Oracle::Datalogix is looking for a strong Linux and <BR>
Storage engineer. He's an excellent person managing a team of <BR>
excellent technical people, all sweethearts, not one single jerk since <BR>
I left. If things were only slightly different for me, I'd be asking <BR>
for the job myself. So, if you're a strong, creative, helpful geek <BR>
with depth in Linux and Storage, say, "Aye." and I'll put you in touch.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
--<BR>
David L. Willson<BR>
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist<BR>
RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu_CP SUSE_CLA<BR>
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)<BR>
http://sofree.us<BR>
<BR>
This is a good time for a r3VOLution.<BR>
</BODY></HTML>

--------------010203090603070506060509--