[SFS] nm (NetworkManager) Survey

Mike MikeDawg@gmail.com
Fri, 11 Mar 2016 14:05:29 -0700

--94eb2c09294ce07f47052dcc4c5b

Hello everyone,

My job often times does various surveys to get peoples reactions, or ideas
about various products; and often times use these surveys to help improve
products, or where to place various developers.

If anyone is interested, there is a survey up now, on nm (NetworkManager)
and if you want to include any details about what you're working on, it
would be awesome.

This survey can be found at: http://goo.gl/forms/UOxObT6iG3

Let me know if you are interested in further surveys, or you prefer that I
stop spamming this to the SFS list.

Thanks

--
Mike

--94eb2c09294ce07f47052dcc4c5b

 various surveys to get peoples reactions, or ideas about various products;=
 and often times use these surveys to help improve products, or where to pl=
here is a survey up now, on nm (NetworkManager) and if you want to include =
any details about what you&#39;re working on, it would be awesome.</div><di=
div>Let me know if you are interested in further surveys, or you prefer tha=
=3D"ltr">Mike</div></div>

--94eb2c09294ce07f47052dcc4c5b--