[SFS] Owncloud and more

Gary A. Romero garomero@sofree.us
Tue, 25 Oct 2016 08:35:03 -0600 (MDT)

Hi all,

In a surprising twist we only have one student signed up for our OwnCloud class on November 5th! This is your chance to build your very own OwnCloud Server and get unsafe services like Dropbox and Google Drive out of your life. Come sign up on our meetup page: https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/234764315/

We also have a couple of other classes coming up that are just awesome:

Our always popular Puppet class will be held at DenHac on November 10th and 17th. This two evening class will help you learn how to orchestrate your servers with ease and consistency. RSVP for this class here: https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/234845046/

Next, just in time for the holidays, we'll be having a Pi Fight on December 3rd! Bring your Raspberry Pi and a monitor and together we'll play some games over the network. This is always a fun time! You can RSVP for this session here: https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/234831839/

Gary (Garheade) Romero
SFS Presence Monkey (http://sofree.us)
GARomero@sofree.us
Cell: 303-895-6696