[SFS] TANSTAAFL, but TISATAAFSL: ansible

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Thu, 22 Sep 2016 10:14:18 -0600 (MDT)

TY for the reminder.

name is arbitrary. If you want to be recognized, use a recognizable name. If you want to be Dirk Daring for a while, do that.
password is 'expert' if you might want to share something.
password is 'novice' if you don't want to share anything.

Did you get the update on the schedule? I'll teach ansible next week, instead of this week. I am not sufficiently prepared and I'd rather do a good job a little late.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.