[SFS] SFFS - Open source Email Clients / Networking and Installfest

Gary A. Romero garomero@sofree.us
Thu, 29 Sep 2016 07:17:02 -0600 (MDT)

Hi All,

Firstly, I apologize for not promoting the Open source email class like I should have. I've been traveling the last two weeks and it's made my schedule quite unreasonable.

Unfortunately, we don't have enough interest in the class to run it like we normally would so instead David and I though it would be a good opportunity to run an INSTALLFEST!

Thats right, come down to the Englewood Public Library this Saturday between 11:00am and 3:00pm and lets install Linux on that old laptop or desktop computer of yours!

On top of that, we thought we'd invite everyone down to do a little social networking. Are you a recruiter looking for some IT talent or someone looking for a new job? Come on down and introduce yourself. The Software Freedom School loves to connect people!

Please call or email me if you have any questions before the session.

Gary (Garheade) Romero
SFS Presence Monkey (http://sofree.us)
GARomero@sofree.us
Cell: 303-895-6696