[SFS] DevOps Days Tech Demo (final moments)

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Wed, 12 Apr 2017 22:39:38 -0600 (MDT)

------=_Part_15604_3457013.1492058378416

I built a demonstration of some of the DevOps tech that we've learned together to demonstrate at DevOps Days, but DevOps Days is over now, so it's time to take it down.

Have a last look at http://rainbow.sofree.us and click through to read the source code or look at the build reports and see if you can figure out how all the things work, before I take it down on Friday.

If anyone's interested, we'll put it all back together and walk through the parts at the Installfest in May.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.

------=_Part_15604_3457013.1492058378416

div style=3D'font-family: times new roman,new york,times,serif; font-size: =
12pt; color: #000000'>I built a demonstration of some of the DevOps tech th=
at we've learned together to demonstrate at DevOps Days, but DevOps Days is=
://rainbow.sofree.us</b> and click through to read the source code or look =
at the build reports and see if you can figure out how all the things work,=
 before I take it down on Friday.<br><br>If anyone's interested, we'll put =
it all back together and walk through the parts at the Installfest in May.<=
neer, Evangelist<br>RHCE+Satellite CCAH Linux+ LPIC-1 SUSE_CLP LFCS<br>Mobi=
------=_Part_15604_3457013.1492058378416--