[SFS] Upcoming Events

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Thu, 24 Aug 2017 10:59:24 -0600 (MDT)

------=_Part_62062_14315987.1503593964034

Normally, I try to have this out on Monday, but I was still in Linux Camp, and when I'm at Linux Camp, I only Linux Camp! Well, I also take my turns on SDG. And this year, I tried to tweet a pic a day. Anyway...

Next Saturday is the first Saturday of September, so for Software Freedom First Saturday, we'll have Hacking Hours from 9AM to whenever, in the Comfy Room. No lesson plan, just bring a project or problem to work on, and when you get stuck, holler.
* RSVP: https://www.meetup.com/North-Denver-Cloud-IT-for-Non-Traditional-Learners/events/242566199/
* Price: $4 or PWYC

2nd Saturday of September, Chris Fedde is going to do a first delivery of his learn SQL class.
* Details/RSVP: https://www.meetup.com/North-Denver-Cloud-IT-for-Non-Traditional-Learners/events/242566199/
* Price: $32 or PWYC

3rd Saturday of September, I'm going to do a first delivery of " A Gentle, Hands-on Introduction to OpenStack " at CoSolve. I don't have a link or pricing for that yet, but if you want to meet Carolyn, the Llama Lady, that'd be a good class to come to. Or, if you're interested in OpenStack.

For October's Software Freedom First Saturday (SFFS), I'm going to do a second delivery of AGHI2 OpenStack.
* Details: http://www.sofree.us/openstack-by-david-willson/
* Price: $16 or PWYC

For November's SFFS, Mike Shoup will do his OwnCloud class, but with NextCloud, because it has all the new shiny, and OwnCloud is forked and done.

See you soon,

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.

------=_Part_62062_14315987.1503593964034

div style=3D'font-family: times new roman,new york,times,serif; font-size: =
12pt; color: #000000'>Normally, I try to have this out on Monday, but I was=
 still in Linux Camp, and when I'm at Linux Camp, I only Linux Camp! Well, =
I also take my turns on SDG. And this year, I tried to tweet a pic a day. A=
nyway...<br><br>Next Saturday is the first Saturday of September, so for So=
ftware Freedom First Saturday, we'll have Hacking Hours from 9AM to wheneve=
r, in the Comfy Room. No lesson plan, just bring a project or problem to wo=
rk on, and when you get stuck, holler.<br>* RSVP: https://www.meetup.com/No=
rth-Denver-Cloud-IT-for-Non-Traditional-Learners/events/242566199/ <br>* Pr=
ice: $4 or PWYC<br><br>2nd Saturday of September, Chris Fedde is going to d=
o a first delivery of his learn SQL class.<br>* Details/RSVP: https://www.m=
eetup.com/North-Denver-Cloud-IT-for-Non-Traditional-Learners/events/2425661=
do a first delivery of "<b>A Gentle, Hands-on Introduction to OpenStack</b>=
" at CoSolve. I don't have a link or pricing for that yet, but if you want =
to meet Carolyn, the Llama Lady, that'd be a good class to come to. Or, if =
you're interested in OpenStack.<br><br>For October's Software Freedom First=
 Saturday (SFFS), I'm going to do a second delivery of AGHI2 OpenStack.<br>=
* Details: http://www.sofree.us/openstack-by-david-willson/<br>* Price: $16=
 or PWYC<br><br>For November's SFFS, Mike Shoup will do his OwnCloud class,=