[SFS] Things I want to learn in 2018

Dana dmatek@juno.com
Mon, 4 Dec 2017 01:00:20 GMT

----__JWM__J10df9692.1eacfbdaS.12d4327bM

Python, Docker, Git, and now that you mention it, the Android fundamenta=
ls you mentioned has intrigued me now, too....Too many gadgets, not enou=
gh time :)

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "David L. Willson" <DLWillson@thegeek.nu>
To: sfs <sfs@thegeek.nu>
Subject: [SFS] Things I want to learn in 2018
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 12:16:17 -0700 (MST)

Here's my wish-list:

- moar datacenter: openstack and friends
- moar orchestration: kubernetes and friends
- crypto-currency: money theory and mining technology
- python fundamentals
- Android fundamentals: how to flash a phone or tablet

What's yours?

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.

----__JWM__J10df9692.1eacfbdaS.12d4327bM

 fundamentals you mentioned has intrigued me now, too....</div>
sage ----------<br>From: "David L. Willson" &lt;DLWillson@thegeek.nu&gt;=
orchestration: kubernetes and friends<br>- crypto-currency: money theory=
 and mining technology<br>- python fundamentals<br>- Android fundamental=
d L. Willson<br>Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist<br>COA LFCS CCAH RHCE CLP<=
man/listinfo/sfs</p></html>

----__JWM__J10df9692.1eacfbdaS.12d4327bM--