[SFS] Re: Service window tonight

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Fri, 10 Feb 2017 10:19:06 -0700 (MST)

We botched the upgrade and have had to revert to the machines we shut down at 9PM last night. So, we lost the last 12 hours of changes on both Zimbra servers, mailman, and fishes.

Yes, this means lost email. If you were expecting an important email, check in with your correspondent!

If you need access to something that you created since 9PM last night, please let me know and I'll try to recover it.

We have isolated the root cause and are working on a fix and we plan to re-try the migration tonight at 9PM

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.