[SFS] Ruby Tuesdays | SFS Method

Gary A. Romero garomero@sofree.us
Mon, 9 Jan 2017 15:42:03 -0700 (MST)

Howdy!

I hope everyone had a great, no, fantastic, Holiday Season.

I wanted to take a moment to remind everyone about our Ruby Tuesdays Group that will be starting on January 17th. This will be a multi-week class where the participants will be learning how to code using the Ruby Programming Language. With long time SFS friend, Duncan Fedde teaching the class, things are sure to be fun.

Also, I'd like to announce that we will be repeating our SFS Method class on February 4th at 9:00am. If you have ever thought of teaching a class, we highly recommend attending the SFS Method.

You can RSVP to the classes at the links below.

SFS Method - https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/236803665/
Ruby Tuesdays - https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/236678244/

Thanks,
Gary (Garheade) Romero