[SFS] social and professional networking?

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Tue, 10 Jan 2017 12:31:19 -0700 (MST)

------=_Part_22227_20636854.1484076679466

Would you be interested in getting together to talk about getting a job or a better job or bringing people to your place of work?

I ask because if enough of you are interested, recruiters will be interested, too, and might even want to give you beer and pizza to put you in a good mood.

Currently, I'm thinking this would be a monthly thing, on first Saturday, right before or after class.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.