[SFS] Moar OpenStack Cluster Build

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Tue, 17 Jan 2017 10:43:37 -0700 (MST)

------=_Part_3808_31821627.1484675017837

If you're interested in hanging out and trying to build an OpenStack cluster with me, reply and I'll send you an invite.

Same warning as last Saturday. I don't know what I'm doing, but we'll follow the instructions and figure it out together.

I did buy and install a couple 2T drives and a couple 1GB NIC's, so the compute nodes will be mostly symmetrical and so the network functions can go on dedicated interfaces (not that I think either is likely to matter much at our level of utilization).

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.

------=_Part_3808_31821627.1484675017837

div style=3D'font-family: times new roman,new york,times,serif; font-size: =
12pt; color: #000000'>If you're interested in hanging out and trying to bui=
ld an OpenStack cluster with me, reply and I'll send you an invite.<br><br>=
Same warning as last Saturday. I don't know what I'm doing, but we'll follo=
w the instructions and figure it out together.<br><br>I did buy and install=
 a couple 2T drives and a couple 1GB NIC's, so the compute nodes will be mo=
stly symmetrical and so the network functions can go on dedicated interface=
s (not that I think either is likely to matter much at our level of utiliza=
r, Engineer, Evangelist<br>RHCE+Satellite CCAH Linux+ LPIC-1 SUSE_CLP LFCS<=

------=_Part_3808_31821627.1484675017837--