[SFS] newsy stuph

David L. Willson DLWillson@TheGeek.NU
Mon, 5 Jun 2017 08:06:52 -0600 (MDT)

------=_Part_33066_14001547.1496671612620

I broke the BigBlueButton server. Then, in trying to fix it, I broke the MatterMost server. (Technically, I broke the proxy, but the effect is the same.) Apparently, I hate alliteratively named products. No, wait, I started the streak by breaking the Owncloud server, which is free of alliteration. Hm... Stay tuned, I'll send out emails as I fix the things I've broken. MatterMost first. But, I still have the darn day job, so ... please be patient. Or, if you have skills of a sysadmin, be productively impatient! :-)

Gary started the Linux Foundation Certified Sysadmin Study Group on Thursday evening. If you grab a study buddy and get in now, you might be able to catch up with us, but we're running pretty fast.

This Saturday is Git and Markdown with me at ASG (IT-NTL).
1st Saturday of July is Penetrations and Remediations with Mike Harris in the Comfy Room.
2nd Saturday of July is TBD, but I've heard a rumor that it might be Kubernetes with Marcial at ASG (IT-NTL).

Guidelines:
* Posting questions, class ideas, and anything that encourages expertise in free software is perfectly on-topic and encouraged.
* Posting for work or workers is encouraged. (subject: 'job' or 'resume': title and location)
* Off-topic posting is OK. (subject: OT: something)

--

David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.

------=_Part_33066_14001547.1496671612620

div style=3D'font-family: times new roman,new york,times,serif; font-size: =
12pt; color: #000000'>I broke the BigBlueButton server. Then, in trying to =
fix it, I broke the MatterMost server. (Technically, I broke the proxy, but=
 the effect is the same.) Apparently, I hate alliteratively named products.=
 No, wait, I started the streak by breaking the Owncloud server, which is f=
ree of alliteration. Hm... Stay tuned, I'll send out emails as I fix the th=
ings I've broken. MatterMost first. But, I still have the darn day job, so =
... please be patient. Or, if you have skills of a sysadmin, be productivel=
y impatient! :-)<br><br>Gary started the Linux Foundation Certified Sysadmi=
n Study Group on Thursday evening. If you grab a study buddy and get in now=
, you might be able to catch up with us, but we're running pretty fast.<br>=
day of July is Penetrations and Remediations with Mike Harris in the Comfy =
Room.<br>2nd Saturday of July is TBD, but I've heard a rumor that it might =
 questions, class ideas, and anything that encourages expertise in free sof=
tware is perfectly on-topic and encouraged.<br>* Posting for work or worker=
s is encouraged. (subject: 'job' or 'resume': title and location)<br>* Off-=
llson<br>Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist<br>RHCE+Satellite CCAH Linux+ LPIC-1=
v></body></html>
------=_Part_33066_14001547.1496671612620--