[SFS] Fwd: DevOps Roles-Denver Tech Center-Any interest? Or do you know anyone?

Aaron aayore@sofree.us
Fri, 24 Mar 2017 11:28:01 -0600

--------------000408030706020408040003

Forwarding with permission.  I know Shera, and I know people who have
worked with Shera.  I think she's pretty good, but I don't know anything
about this position beyond what's in the e-mail.

-Aaron

> *From:* Shera Southerland <ssoutherland@fahrenheitit.com>
> *Date:* March 24, 2017 at 10:09 AM
> *To:* Aaron Brown
> *Subject:* DevOps Roles-Denver Tech Center-Any interest? Or do you
> know anyone?
> Aaron,
>
> TGIF!
>
> Cheers to making it through the week! Wanted to reach out to you because I have a client in South Denver building out another DevOps team. They have 2-3 positions and would consider contract to hire or direct hire dependent on your skill set and personal preference.
>
> This is a smaller team within a very large company and this role is on site M-F. They are looking for someone who has a strong Linux systems background with any exposure to automation tools (puppet, chef, etc.) and any other CI/CD, Jenkins, Build/Release experience.
>
> Because they have 3 roles of different levels, they can work with a variety of experience as long as you have a strong Linux understanding as a core. Any large environment exposure or carrier network experience is a plus.
>
> I work directly with this hiring manager and he's completely flexible on salary for the right person but he is highly technical and appreciates forward thinking passionate people as well. We are targeting between 80-140k range as a sweet spot but we have some flex and there is a bonus as well as awesome benefits.
>
> Do you have a few minutes to chat about where you're at and what might be the ideal move for you next? My team and I get a lot of DevOps roles throughout the Denver market and I would love to chat with you!
>
> If you have interest, there is a good chance the resume we have is outdated.  Please send a current one or if you don't have one, a good phone number and time to reach you!
>
> Thanks!
>
> Shera
>

> Global Employment Solutions/Fahrenheit IT
> ssoutherland@fahrenheitit.com<mailto:ssoutherland@fahrenheitit.com>
> 1512 Larimer St. Suite 940, Denver, CO 80202
>
> Confidentiality Notice and Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail may contain privileged and/or confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received it in error, please immediately notify us by telephone or e-mail, and delete this message.  Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Global Employment Solutions, Inc. / Fahrenheit IT for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.

--------------000408030706020408040003

ype">
</head><body bgcolor=3D"#FFFFFF" text=3D"#000000">Forwarding with=20
permission.=A0 I know Shera, and I know people who have worked with=20
Shera.=A0 I think she's pretty good, but I don't know anything about this=
=20
position beyond what's in the e-mail.<br>
-Aaron<br>

cite=3D"mid:34b52da1ad754b6babc62c145d12910f@GES-COLO-EX13.gesnetwork.com=
"
 type=3D"cite">
style=3D"display:table;width:100%;border-top:2px solid=20
#EDF1F4;padding-top:10px">   <font color=3D"#485664"><div=20
style=3D"display:table-cell;white-space:nowrap;vertical-align:top;width:1=
00%">
Southerland <a class=3D"moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href=3D"mailto:ssoutherlan=
font=20
Any=20
style=3D"color:#909AA4;margin-left:24px;margin-right:24px;"><pre wrap=3D"=

<a class=3D"moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href=3D"mailto:ssoutherland@fahrenh=
eitit.com">ssoutherland@fahrenheitit.com</a><a class=3D"moz-txt-link-rfc2=
396E" href=3D"mailto:ssoutherland@fahrenheitit.com">&lt;mailto:ssoutherla=
nd@fahrenheitit.com&gt;</a>
[...]