[SFS] Upcoming Events: Nagios, SFS Teaching Method

Anthony Sayre asayre@sofree.us
Tue, 21 Nov 2017 12:15:07 -0700 (MST)

Upcoming Events:
---
Today! Right now! Work from Comfy Room at SFS HQ
* Details: https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/244972662/
* Still time to get down there and hang out with your best buds David L Willson and Gary Romero

For December's SFFS, Justin Lang will show us the basics of Nagios monitoring.
* Details: http://www.sofree.us/nagios-by-justin-lang-12-02-2017/
* Price: $16 or PWYC

For January's SFFS, David Willson will be teaching the SFS Method, a simple, effective class-planning framework for Subject-Matter Experts who would like to teach.
* Details: http://www.sofree.us/sfs-method-by-david-willson-01-06-2018/

---

IT-NTL - TBD! I had a request to do another Linux Basics Review... If enough interest we'll do it, let me know! If not IT-NTL may take December off...