[SFS] AI survey.

David L. Anselmi anselmi@anselmi.us
Fri, 24 Nov 2017 14:46:34 -0700

David L. Anselmi wrote:
> Apologies if you saw this on BLUG. Looking for 12 more responses!

Thanks for the help everyone! My daughter was hoping for 50 responses but wasn't really expecting to
get there. She also expected the demographics to be heavily weighted towards her social media
friends. She asked me to help to see if she could get another demographic represented.

So she actually made it over 100 responses and most of them are not her demographic. She's very
excited to have more and more diverse data to work with. (Sometimes dads are actually useful to have
around, it seems.)

I'll let you know as much of the results as I can get out of her so you can see what happened with
your responses.

Dave