[SFS] OpenStack class this weekend

Anthony Sayre asayre@sofree.us
Fri, 13 Oct 2017 10:28:01 -0600 (MDT)

------=_Part_5129_753825837.1507912081549

A reminder to join us for the OpenStack class this weekend at IT-NTL.

Extra reasons:

- Certificate - Those who complete all the modules of the class will receive a certificate of completion from SFS and ASG. Our community is little but growing. We want to offer something tangible to acknowledge the efforts of those who attend our classes. Open source needs community to thrive and this is a little way to let you know we consider you part of ours. This will be a regular thing at IT-NTL classes.

- David Willson, fearless leader of Software Freedom School (SFS) is teaching. He's a damn good teacher and fosters a welcome environment for learners at all skill levels.

- A great supporting cast from joint sponsors - SFS and Advanced Systems Group (ASG) linux folks will be assisting: Gary Romero, Dusty Smith, Erin Huffaker, and Silvia Briscoe . We'll have a full functioning lab environment. You will walk away with solid knowledge and new connections to a community of folks who love learning/teaching open source. We love meeting new folks and reconnecting with friends.

- Heather Willson is bringing some awesome homemade snacks and coffee . Great stuff! If you've been to any of our previous classes, you know what I'm talking about ;)

- Free Pizza - I'm arranging for free pizza to arrive around noon. Sign up today so I can make sure I have accurate count on the pizza tomorrow ;)

- Free beer after - Dusty Smith and Erin Huffaker of ASG will host a get together at Wonderland Brewery . ASG will buy a drink for class attendees. Lets keep the conversation going over some brews.

- Anthony

------=_Part_5129_753825837.1507912081549

rif; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000"><div>A reminder to join us for the <a=
 data-mce-href=3D"https://www.meetup.com/preview/it-ntl/events/243488239" h=
ref=3D"https://www.meetup.com/preview/it-ntl/events/243488239" title=3D"Ope=
strong>Certificate</strong> - Those who complete all the modules of the cla=
ss will receive a certificate of completion from SFS and ASG. Our community=
 is little but growing. We want to offer something tangible to acknowledge =
the efforts of those who attend our classes. Open source needs community to=
 thrive and this is a little way to let you know we consider you part of ou=
-href=3D"sofree.us" href=3D"sofree.us">Software Freedom School (SFS)</a>&nb=
sp;is teaching. He's a damn good teacher and fosters a welcome environment =
nbsp;great supporting cast from joint sponsors</strong> - SFS and&nbsp;<a d=
ata-mce-href=3D"http://www.virtual.com" href=3D"http://www.virtual.com">Adv=
anced Systems Group (ASG)</a>&nbsp;linux folks will be assisting: <strong>G=
ary Romero, Dusty Smith, Erin Huffaker, and Silvia Briscoe</strong>. We'll =
have a full functioning lab environment. You will walk away with solid know=
ledge and new connections to a community of folks who love learning/teachin=
g open source. We love meeting new folks and reconnecting with friends.<br>=
me awesome homemade&nbsp;<strong>snacks and coffee</strong>.&nbsp; Great st=
 of ASG will host a get together at&nbsp;<a data-mce-href=3D"http://wonderl=
andbrewing.com" href=3D"http://wonderlandbrewing.com">Wonderland Brewery</a=
>. ASG will buy a drink for class attendees. Lets keep the conversation goi=
/body></html>
------=_Part_5129_753825837.1507912081549--