[SFS] Upcoming Events: OpenStack x3, NextCloud

Stephen Strong spstrong@gmail.com
Tue, 19 Sep 2017 14:27:56 -0600

--f403045edbb0d84a41055990b1ac

 For October's Software Freedom First Saturday (SFFS), I'm going to do a
second delivery of AGHI2 OpenStack.
* Details/RSVP: http://www.sofree.us/openstack-by-david-willson/
* Price: $32 or PWYC

And for the 2nd Saturday of October, a 3rd delivery of AGHI2 OpenStack! It
should be pretty well debugged by then, you'd think.
* no link yet
* Price: $64 or PWYC

For November's SFFS, Mike Shoup will do NextCloud. NextCloud is better than
DropBox and S3 and Google Drive, and it's even better than OwnCloud.
* Details: http://www.sofree.us/nextcloud-by-mike-shoup/
* Price: $16 or PWYC

See you soon!

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.

--f403045edbb0d84a41055990b1ac

For October&#39;s Software Freedom First Saturday (SFFS), I&#39;m going to do a<br>
second delivery of AGHI2 OpenStack.<br>
* Price: $32 or PWYC<br>
And for the 2nd Saturday of October, a 3rd delivery of AGHI2 OpenStack! It<br>
should be pretty well debugged by then, you&#39;d think.<br>
* no link yet<br>
* Price: $64 or PWYC<br>
For November&#39;s SFFS, Mike Shoup will do NextCloud. NextCloud is better than<br>
DropBox and S3 and Google Drive, and it&#39;s even better than OwnCloud.<br>
* Price: $16 or PWYC<br>
See you soon!<br>
--<br>
David L. Willson<br>
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist<br>
COA LFCS CCAH RHCE CLP<br>
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)<br>
This is a good time for a r3VOLution.<br>

--f403045edbb0d84a41055990b1ac--