[SFS] Want to help me with the Bash Programming class?

Sun Apr 15 14:02:39 MDT 2018

The Bash Programming class is sold out and has a wait-list of 3. I'd like to let them in, but in order to do so, I need help.

The commitment is to help me with planning and delivery, to attend all 4 sessions, and to help participants have a good experience with the material.

Do you speak Bash fluently and love to show others how to create beautiful expressions? Or, do you have a friend that does?

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.