[SFS] Upcoming Events!

Zac Champion zchampion at sofree.us
Wed Aug 8 14:04:43 MDT 2018

Upcoming Events

Would you rather view the Upcoming Events in your browser? Click here !

Highlights

    * Want to watch the fireside chat for DevOps Camp? Click here
    * Want a quick snippet on DevOps Camp? Click here
    * Looking for teachers for the latter half of the year for First Saturday classes! Is it YOU??
    * Want a [custom] SFS class at your location? Email captains at sofree.us and we'll steer the fleet your way.

What the Hell is AIOps? Ansible and Elasticsearch integration

8/21 at 6:00P at Code Talent - 3412 Blake Street, Denver
https://www.meetup.com/it-ntl/events/253353524/

SFS ally IT-NTL and Advanced Systems Group will talk about what the latest buzzword "AIOps" really means, why they use Ansible and ElasticSearch integrated approach to automation/analysis platforms, and what the enormous benefits to IT organizations really is for this technology.

Real world use cases, architectural design, discussion and demo!

Practical benefits: IT operational efficiency, managing legacy and cloud resources together, application performance, improved security, big data aggregation/correlation for business insight

Food, drink, networking, pre-DevOps Camp party!

DevOps Camp

9AM Saturday, August 25th - 6PM Tuesday, August 28th
at Snow Mountain Ranch
https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/248266974/

Can good software be delivered quickly and safely? Yep. Come see.
by Aaron Brown and David L. Willson

Coming Soon!

    * GitLab By David L. Willson
    * Linux Essentials by Gary Romero
    * Salt by Alex Wise

Reminders

    * We are lifelong learners. Please share learning opportunities, even if they're not produced by SFS.
    * We are friends. You can post just about anything, but if it doesn't have to do with learning free-libre software, stick an "OT:" in front of it.
    * We are professionals (when we must be). Please post your help wanted and job wanted here.
    * We hang out in [Mattermost](https://mattermost.sofree.us/signup_user_complete/?id=yxm5sbjra7gsmkaj19ut3w6qgr).