[SFS] Fwd: Ansible Automation Technical Workshop coming to Colorado Springs on March 14

Mon Feb 26 17:52:15 MST 2018

If you want to do the Pi Day road trip:

1. Register yourself for the event.
2. Add it to your calendar.
3. Let me know to expect you.
4. Get to SFS HQ (The Comfy Room) between 06:30 and 06:45 on Pi Day.

The hippie van will roll out as soon as everyone's on board.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.