[SFS] Any Ansible pros out there?

Justin Lang justinslang88@gmail.com
Sun, 14 Jan 2018 21:29:50 -0700

--001a11409ea4b5803c0562c91069

I have part of a technical task for a job I've applied to that requires an
Ansible playbook to run a couple Docker tasks. I'm used to working in
Puppet so have been learning Ansible from the start in the last couple
weeks. I think I'm still missing some basic understanding of roles and
playbook setup and how to approach the problem I've been given.

Is anyone really good in Ansible that can help me out for an hour or two
and I can buy you dinner/beers or something?

Thanks!
Justin Lang

--001a11409ea4b5803c0562c91069

d to that requires an Ansible playbook to run a couple Docker tasks. I&#39;=
m used to working in Puppet so have been learning Ansible from the start in=
 the last couple weeks. I think I&#39;m still missing some basic understand=
ing of roles and playbook setup and how to approach the problem I&#39;ve be=