[SFS] Fwd: Q: What’s The Most In-Demand Field in Tech?

Mon Jul 2 15:56:29 MDT 2018

Dr. Jeff Haemer sent me this. If you're not getting enough good DevOps training from SFS, or if you like to go solo, check it out.

But, if you're not getting enough good DevOps training from SFS, please let *me* know, too, what you'd like to see more.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.