[SFS] Upcoming events

Anthony Sayre asayre at sofree.us
Wed Jun 6 07:40:31 MDT 2018

Upcoming Events
Would you rather view the Upcoming Events in your browser? Go to this url: https://gitlab.com/sofreeus/sofreeus/blob/master/upcoming-events.md

Highlights:
DevOps Camp has 4 days (8/25 - 8/28), 5 students, 7 open bunks, 2 teachers, 1 world-class chef, 6 objectives, and 1 flier! 48 days to qualify for the Early PIF discount!
How about an SFS class at your corporate location? We would love to deliver a custom class for you and your co-workers. Reach out to Heather to put together a proposal! hlwillson at sofree.us or 303-229-3633
Cast Out the Daemon with Buildah (DoSUG and Red Hat Users Group of Denver Colorado)
https://www.meetup.com/CO-RHUG-Denver/events/250708176/

Tuesday, June 5, 2018 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM

at Denver Opensource Users Group, The Innovation Pavilion 9200 E Mineral Ave ยท Centennial, CO

Kubernetes on Cloud w/ Kops (for IT-NTL)
https://www.meetup.com/it-ntl/events/250842844/

Kubernetes 101 - learn how containers work, why they're only half the virtualization puzzle, and orchestrate them in the bleeding edge stack, Kubernetes. Doors open at 9AM, class starts at 10AM, Saturday, June 9th at Advanced Systems Group, 12405 Grant St, Thornton, CO 80241 by Marcial White

Penetrations and Remediation with Mike Harris
https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/250339672/

Mike Harris will bring the tools and expertise you need to learn about recently found security vulnerabilities and what they look like from the attacking & defending sides! 9AM Saturday, Jul 7 at SFS Comfy Room 4237 W. Grand Ave. Denver, CO 80123 by Mike Harris

DevOps Camp
https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/248266974/

Can good software be delivered quickly and safely? Yep. Come see. 9AM Saturday, August 25th - 6PM Tuesday, August 28th at Snow Mountain Ranch by Aaron Brown and David L. Willson

Reminders
We are lifelong learners. Please share learning opportunities, even if they're not produced by SFS.
We are friends. You can post just about anything, but if it doesn't have to do with learning free-libre software, stick an "OT:" in front of it.
We are professionals (when we must be). Please post your help wanted and job wanted here.
We hang out in Mattermost.