[SFS] Job Opportunity - Linux Engineer in Littleton

Lazear, Jacob jlazear at teksystems.com
Wed Jun 6 16:21:42 MDT 2018

Hi SFS community!

I hope everyone enjoyed the Kubernetes workshop who was able to attend. A role came across my desk I wanted everyone to be aware of, in case they were interested in looking in to it. I am hiring for an exciting Linux systems Engineer opportunity in Littleton, feel free to check out the job description below. The manager is looking to interview someone soon, so feel free to let me know if you or someone you know is interested.

Top Three Skills:

[http://rws.allegisgroup.com/RWS/images/ic_info_tooltip.png]

1. 4-7 years of experience with Linux servers maintaining, building and patching preferably with CentOS.
2. Experience deploying applications with continuous integrations tools like Jenkins.
3. Knowledge and understanding of routing protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP to connect new servers to the infrastructure.

Job Description:

Our client  is looking for a Linux Engineer to join their satellite tracking team. This person would be joining a team of four who support the applications that track commercial planes in real time. As these applications are created and updated the Linux Engineer will be responsible for deploying these applications and updates in an open source environment. They will also be responsible for the build and maintenance of the physical (CentOS) and virtual servers(KVM). This person should be mid to high level in seniority and have over 4 years of experience with these technologies. The team is and will be utilizing AWS in the future so any experience with deploying applications in the cloud would be a nice to have.

I look forward to hearing from anyone who is interested!

Best,
Jacob

Jacob Lazear  | Technical Recruiter
TEKsystems, Inc.
6300 S. Syracuse Way, Suite 750 Englewood, CO 80111
Work 303 843-3704   | TEK 800 786-6898<tel:800%20786-6898>  | Fax 303 694-7196<tel:303%20694-7196>
jlazear at teksystems.com<mailto:jlazear at teksystems.com>
 [IT Recruiting] <http://www.teksystems.com/>
Please visit our website - HERE<http://www.teksystems.com/>

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you