[SFS] Note Taking - What do you recommend

mike at shouptech.com mike at shouptech.com
Mon Jun 11 19:42:29 MDT 2018

I use Pocket to note web pages/articles I need to come back to and
read. Searchable, accessible anywhere.

For things that I need to type out, I use the notes addon in Nextcloud.
It gives me a web interface for the files (can be written in Markdown)
and they also get download as text files in my Nextcloud folder. You
can search by grep'ing the text files on your computer :)

For things that I need to write, I keep a notebook and a pen by me.
Doesn't help with the searchable thing, but you can see the content
everywhere as long as you have the notebook with you and a source of
light :)

Mike Shoup