[SFS] Note Taking - What do you recommend

Richard Johnson uthacalthing+sofreeus at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 09:17:46 MDT 2018

I tag and archive rendered copies of bookmarks in browsers with
https://pinboard.in. I pay for the archiving service every couple of years.

It also archives automatically from favorites I mark in my Twitter feeds.
For browsers, I sign in with my pinboard API key on extensions like
"Pinboard Plus" (in Chromium/Chrome) and "Pinboard Pin" (Firefox).

Rich