[SFS] Upcoming Events!

Zac Champion zchampion at sofree.us
Thu Jun 28 11:03:27 MDT 2018

Upcoming Events

Would you rather view the Upcoming Events in your browser? Click here !

Highlights

    * This Saturday, June 30th, is SFS Method. Are you a SME who would like to be a [better] teacher?
    * DevOps Camp still wants 7 students! Pay in full before Independence Day for a $150 discount. Send a friend for a $150 cash spiff.
    * New Landing Page with Boss Box
    * Want a [custom] SFS class at your location? Email captains at sofree.us and we'll steer the fleet your way.

SFS Method by David Willson
https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/251624301/

Teaching is one of the most important things we, as techies do. Whether passing on knowledge to a coworker or teaching an SFS Class, the SFS Method is one of the best ways to pass on knowledge.

9AM Saturday, Jun 30
at SFS Comfy Room 4237 W. Grand Ave. Denver, CO 80123
by David Willson

Penetrations and Remediation with Mike Harris
https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/250339672/

Mike Harris will bring the tools and expertise you need to learn about recently found security vulnerabilities and what they look like from the attacking & defending sides!

9AM Saturday, Jul 7
at SFS Comfy Room 4237 W. Grand Ave. Denver, CO 80123
by Mike Harris

Happy Birthday OpenStack!

https://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Colorado/events/251989791/

Tuesday, July 24th, 6PM to 8PM
online

DevOps Camp
https://www.meetup.com/sofreeus/events/248266974/

Can good software be delivered quickly and safely? Yep. Come see.
9AM Saturday, August 25th - 6PM Tuesday, August 28th
at Snow Mountain Ranch
by Aaron Brown and David L. Willson

Reminders

* We are lifelong learners. Please share learning opportunities, even if they're not produced by SFS.
* We are friends. You can post just about anything, but if it doesn't have to do with learning free-libre software, stick an "OT:" in front of it.
* We are professionals (when we must be). Please post your help wanted and job wanted here.
* We hang out in Mattermost .