[SFS] SFS Upcoming Events!

Anthony Sayre asayre at sofree.us
Tue Mar 6 15:00:41 MST 2018

For this one:
"Ansible Tower

auto-configure and integrate legacy and cloud resources

5:30PM Tuesday, March 13th at ASG

by ASG and Red Hat Software

    * IT-NTL Meetup "

Can I add there will be beer and food? And a lot of good discussion around using Tower to ease complexities for IT pros.
Come say hi and have a beer w/ me

- Anthony