[SFS] Boulder Linux Users Group (BLUG) Monthly Meeting

Wed Mar 7 14:40:32 MST 2018

After investing a few evenings in planning and materials, I am reasonably hopeful that this "talk" will be Methodical, with talk, demo, and pair play, and that Aaron will not have to be embarrassed of me.

Here's my work: http://dlwillson.gitlab.io/pipeline-play/

I don't have my slides up yet. I'll try to have that done sometime today.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.