[SFS] Headcount needed for the networking event 5/31

Lazear, Jacob jlazear at teksystems.com
Fri May 25 10:24:06 MDT 2018

Hi Everyone!

Thanks so much for the reminder, Heather. My colleague, Andrew and I will be excited to meet with SFS members and discuss how we can be a solid career resource for everyone!

Like Heather discussed, feel free to RSVP on the meetup so we can anticipate how many people will be in attendance. In the meantime, feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions!

Best,,
Jacob

Jacob Lazear  | Technical Recruiter
TEKsystems, Inc.
6300 S. Syracuse Way, Suite 750 Englewood, CO 80111
Work 303 843-3704   | TEK 800 786-6898<tel:800%20786-6898>  | Fax 303 694-7196<tel:303%20694-7196>
jlazear at teksystems.com<mailto:jlazear at teksystems.com>
 [IT Recruiting] <http://www.teksystems.com/>
Please visit our website - HERE<http://www.teksystems.com/>