[SFS] Looking for work

Abraham, David David.Abraham at dish.com
Thu Nov 1 17:58:35 MDT 2018

Hi Derek,

    Dish has several development positions open, it would be hard to narrow it down without knowing your qualifications.  Also since your at Comcast if you know Lee Connell, please tell him David from Motionsoft said hello.   (I won't say anything to him next time I talk to him)

If you are more of a devops engineer, I can talk to my manager. Our team is fairly laid back and always welcomes new team members. If your close to Cheyenne,Wy we do DnD lunches, cookouts(the Denver team is always welcome) etc..

https://careers.dish.com/jobs/?key=Developer

Wish you the best of luck,

David Abraham

David Abraham | Senior Engineer | david.abraham at dish.com | 307.633.5448