[SFS] Job: Various Engineer/Release Engineer and others at ULA

Mike mikedawg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 17:55:50 MST 2018

Figured I would throw this out there.

I have been getting a lot of recruitment calls from/about United Launch
Alliance (ULA). They are located on what I personally call the South End
DTC, stuff at like, I-25 and Dry Creek Rd-ish area.

If you're on the job market, I would probably recommend either reaching out
to a recruiter, or better yet, visiting ULA's website, and look at the job
postings, here:
https://www.ulalaunch.com/careers

I will follow along with Dave. I am not associated with ULA in any form or
fashion, but my phone has been ringing off the hook today from recruiters
for positions at ULA.

However, if you do wind up getting a position, I'd like something in
return, something like a rocket, or a rocket ride, or something else that
is awesome!
--
Mike