[SFS] Piper Kit

DLWillson DLWillson at SoFree.Us
Tue Nov 27 14:49:00 MST 2018

That's what I said last year, Susan! I'm too big. My kids are too big, and too lame. I'll have to borrow a kid. And I did, too! :-)David L. Willson720-333-LANS

-------- Original message --------
From: Susan Ramsey <skramsey at gmail.com>
Date: 11/26/18  8:16 AM  (GMT-07:00)
To: "David L. Wilson" <DLWillson at sofree.us>
Cc: sfs at lists.sofree.us
Subject: Re: [SFS] Piper Kit

That looks totally fun. I want one too. Maybe I can borrow some kids for this. On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 5:17 AM DLWillson <DLWillson at sofree.us> wrote:

Last year, I started seeing ads for this thing, and I thought: This is the coolest toy, ever. I wish I was a kid, so I could ask for one for Christmas. Well, in the end, SFS bought one, and then we built it together.It's still cool. If you're not sure what to get for your kid, consider it.David L. Willson720-333-LANS-------- Original message --------From: PiperBot <hi at playpiper.com> Date: 11/25/18  10:01 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: David Willson <dlwillson at sofree.us> Subject: SALE Extended for Cyber Monday

        Here’s a merry and bright idea: cash in on our lowest price ever. Purchase a Piper Computer Kit for $199 -a $100 discount- and secure free shipping.

            Here’s a merry and bright idea: cash in on our lowest price ever.

The Piper Computer Kit has won countless awards and is being featured in dozens of holiday gift guides.

                            “This build-your-own computer kit enables kids to build, code, and tap into their imaginations right out of the box to teach relevant STEM skills.”- Tech Savvy Mama

                                        Right now, you can purchase a Piper Computer Kit for $199 - a discount of $100! We’ll also throw in free shipping.

That’s $100 in total savings!

We’re running low on inventory. Secure your Piper now.

                                Buy Now