[SFS] Mini Linux Bier Wanderung

Tue Sep 4 20:18:13 MDT 2018

It looks like I'm not going to have time to think about this again before Sunday, so...

Let's meet up at Cafe13 at 7:30am and figure out which trails to hike from there. I'll probably pack a lunch. (OK, truth: Heather will pack us both lunches.)

If you don't want to hike, but you do want to meet for a drink, meet us at New Terrain Brewing Company around 6PM or so.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.