[SFS] Help wanted: 4 DevOps openings in Denver and Boulder

Thu Sep 6 16:21:18 MDT 2018

Addendum: "Let them know that this is with a Non-Profit in Lakewood that works with animals. That means they can bring your pets to work. :-)"

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.