[SFS] SFS's Upcoming Events (Kubernetes, GitLab, SFS Method, Intro to DevOps)

Wed Apr 10 14:57:24 MDT 2019

We've lowered the price for the Kubernetes AGHI on 4/20. This first run will only be $64, the usual price will be $128.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.