[SFS] Job: Flowhub: Denver: Full-Stack Engineers

Aaron Brown aayore at sofree.us
Thu Aug 8 11:41:09 MDT 2019

"Full-Stack?" you ask me with a chuckle. "Like that actually means
anything."

"Yeah," I reply, with a sigh.

"So what is it, really?"

"Well, our stack is Kubernetes in Google Cloud with NGINX 'service mesh'
(eye roll), Mongo, Pub/Sub, Firebase, and Postgres.  But we're looking
for people who know NodeJS.  And maybe React, but front-end people are
everywhere.  We want people who are adept at back-end services, too."

Alright.  That's enough talking to myself.  Here's more detail:

Flowhub is a software as a service company.  We make software that helps
dispensaries comply with their state regulation and reporting
requirements.  The software also helps them manage their inventory,
employees, and sales.  Really, if you were starting a dispensary, you'd
need Gusto, GSuite, and Flowhub.  And maybe QuickBooks or something, but
I think that's a violation of the QuickBooks usage agreement.

I digress.

Flowhub is moving to a new office next week.  It's located smack dab in
the middle between Coors Field and Union Station at 19th and Wynkoop.
The office has coffee and kombucha like any good startup should.  But no
ping pong, because that does weird things to company culture.  We work,
and we take pride in our work and how it helps our customers, our
company, and our industry.

Our founder and CEO is one of the most positive, energetic people you'll
ever meet, and our CTO does such a great job of building engineering
culture that most of the team followed him to Flowhub from a previous
employer.

If you want a rewarding, fast-paced job where you can build quality
software with a cloud-native toolset and sweet devops automation, take a
look here or ask me questions.

https://flowhub.com/careers

Thank you for reading!

@aayore / Aaron