[SFS] Save the day! SFS Method needs *your* help!

David L. Willson dlwillson at sofree.us
Sat Aug 24 15:00:49 MDT 2019

SFS Method is in danger of being cancelled. It needs at least four participants to run well, and currently, it has exactly four RSVPs, which is so unlikely to turn into four participants on delivery day that we can't call it "enough", so... please give us a hand here:

If you're an SFS teacher and you haven't been to SFS Method in a year and you haven't been to SFS Method delivered by Mike Shoup, you have two good reasons to come to this class. Sign up to brush up and to get Mike Shoup's perspective on the Method. If you love Mike Shoup's classes, there's probably at least one teachable reason why.

If you're a Subject Matter Expert of any sort and any sort of teacher from "wanna be" through "newbie" and "oldbie", sign up to learn the SFS Method. Compare it to your favorite method, if you have one. Become a better teacher by comparing ideas and testing assumptions.

If you are a learner, and you know someone who knows something that you'd like to learn, or that you'd like others to learn, please recommend this class to that someone.

We are a knowledge-sharing organization of applied scientists: admins, engineers, and artists. Teaching, or knowledge-sharing, is itself an applied science with some ideas about the practice being more true and useful than others, some practices being more effective than others, and some delivery plans being more likely to produce good results with classroom participants than others. Come learn what we've learned and teach us what you've learned. Let's learn to be better teachers, together.