[SFS] OT: Blasting out the old year with old, proprietary games, probably on crappy, old, proprietary operating systems

David L. Willson dlwillson at sofree.us
Wed Dec 11 09:24:32 MST 2019

Now and then I host a LAN party and we play games. I call that SportDeath.

Nobody ever cares about freedom at a LAN party, but maybe if some of my SFS friends showed up, we could change that!

Forward the invite as you see fit:

[ https://www.facebook.com/events/2625780964171615/ | https://www.facebook.com/events/2625780964171615/ ]

If you don't Facebook, just email me and let me know you're coming.

If you don't RSVP, please don't show up; if you do RSVP, please do show up! :-)