[SFS] SFS needs a new ride

David L. Willson dlwillson at sofree.us
Wed Feb 20 17:45:16 MST 2019

Do you know anyone selling a Sprinter or equivalent?

SFS needs a new rig for toting its gear and people from place to place. Feel free to send me links to vans that you think are a good replacement for the old rig.

I don't know if you heard the story, but the van failed on the way to a class, again.

It sure is fun to have a VW van. It was the perfect blend of funky hippie van, RV, passenger carrier, and cargo carrier. But, it is *not* fun to have all the gear for the show in a dead van at the side of the highway. I gotta let it go, before it ruins a class for us.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.