[SFS] Fwd: Jenkins Pipeline course blurb

DLWillson DLWillson at TheGeek.NU
Wed Jan 9 21:56:48 MST 2019

Some of you might be interested. LMK if you go. I think I'm going, but not sure yet.
I love GitLab, but most shops have Jenkins. I'm not sure why.

David L. Willson720-333-LANS

-------- Original message --------
From: Chris Byrne <cbyrne at cloudbees.com>
Date: 1/7/19  4:53 PM  (GMT-07:00)
To: dlwillson at thegeek.nu
Subject: Jenkins Pipeline course blurb

Hi David,
Jenkins Pipeline Workshop - Jan 29th - Marriott Denver Tech Center

About this courseLearn to create and run Declarative Pipelines with the Blue Ocean Editor, which is the easiest and safest way to define a build. You’ll learn the structure of Declarative Pipeline, how to control the flow of execution, how to save artifacts of the build, and get practice using some of the features that give fit and finish to your Pipeline. The course consists of lectures with follow-along labs plus lab exercises that allow you to practice what you have learned.Course ObjectivesAfter completing this training module, you should understand the following:• How to create, run, analyze, and save a Declarative Pipeline using the Blue Ocean Editor and the Blue Ocean text editor• Understand the structure of a Declarative Pipeline, including the role of thestage, step, agent, and post sections
• How to control the flow of execution in a Declarative Pipeline
• How to preserve and use files created by the build and test activities• Understand Pipeline capabilities that provide fit and finish to your PipelinePLEASE BRING YOUR LAPTOP
Breakfast will be served
Registration link:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/jenkins-pipeline-fundamentals-tickets-54425231332

--