[SFS] SFS Method

David L. Willson dlwillson at sofree.us
Sun Jan 27 14:54:49 MST 2019

It's looking like Tuesday 2/19 evening. I'm thinking I'll go hybrid again, so if anyone wants to come to the Comfy Room, they can.

How about this for a schedule: open the doors, physical and virtual, at 6PM, start class promptly at 6:30pm, end class at about 8:30pm, then Q&A 'til whenever?

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.