[SFS] Upcoming Events: Nginx, SIB, Method, Continuous Integration ...

David L. Willson dlwillson at sofree.us
Tue Jul 23 10:20:11 MDT 2019

# Upcoming Events

Would you rather view the Upcoming Events in your browser? [Click here](https://gitlab.com/sofreeus/sofreeus/blob/master/upcoming-events.md)!

## Highlights
- It looks like we'll be running Intro to DevOps again in late October, let us know if interested and if you have any questions, we've received quite a bit of great feedback on it.
- We do on-site, custom classes. Just ask Captains at SoFree.Us.

---

## NGINX OSS and MORE with Silvia Briscoe

Practice using NGINX as a server, proxy, WAF, and (maybe) API Manager. See NGINX as an Ingress controller for Kubernetes.

Instructor: Silvia Briscoe
Time: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM